Aleve heart attack and stroke
kr0
2005-01-04 23:57:35 UTC
Lately there have been a number of pharmaceuticals in the news for
apparently increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke. It would now
appear that the over the counter pain reliever Aleve is one of the drugs
that can cause such problems. I took a look at
http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/aleve and found that there is an
FDA warning that has recently been issued concerning Aleve. I found this of
particular interest not only because of the possibly serious side effects,
but because in this case it is not a prescription drug, but a common over
the counter one. If you check out the site they have some more information
on the situation with Aleve as well as a free case evaluation. I hope this
may be of interest or help to some.

kr0
David Wright
2005-01-06 04:23:40 UTC
Post by kr0
Lately there have been a number of pharmaceuticals in the news for
apparently increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
And whenever such a situation occurs, spamming scumbag Kent Ross will
arrive to shill for money-grubbing lawyers.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)
Bill & Cathy
2006-07-22 21:42:09 UTC
mangosteen juice xango use the whole rind with all the xanthones
is a natural cox2 inhibitor and anti-inflammatory and has no side effects
email me for my website I had a stroke and they can't find the records of
me taking vioxx how nice inflammation is the behind the cause of the top 5
causes of death 1 oz a day is the maintenance dosage which can save your
life take the tour you can build a business helping others
www.mymangosteen.com/mailman