Knowledge - Health - Freedom
Ian Shillington
2008-03-24 23:10:41 UTC
Do you think taking DRUGS every day is normal ? ? ?

Aren’t you sick and tired of Greedy Medical Doctors pushing expensive
Drugs that handle only symptoms with no permanent cure in sight?

Then there are those Doctors who never want to listen to what you have
to say and in their arrogance, act as if they’re GOD.

Do you suffer from Lack of Energy? Are you just plain fed up with
paying out your hard earned money on Pharmaceutical bills and Doctor’s
visits?

Wouldn’t you like to TAKE CHARGE of your own Health ? ? ?

Herbal Remedies & Natural Healing can help ! ! !

Highest Quality Herbal Remedies have little or no side effects
and all you need is the Very Simple KNOWLEDGE
of what to look for and how to use them.
Learn these Simple Secrets now from my FREE CD.

Dr. Ian Shillington

Order your FREE copy of my CD Lecture today.

To Order Your FREE CD
Phone: 727-447-5282
or e-Mail:
***@AcademyOfNaturalHealing.com
or
***@Knology.net
or write to:
Organic Solutions
411 Cleveland St. # - 188
Clearwater, FL 33755
David Wright
2008-03-25 01:32:26 UTC
Post by Ian Shillington
Do you think taking DRUGS every day is normal ? ? ?
Aren’t you sick and tired of Greedy Medical Doctors pushing expensive
Drugs that handle only symptoms with no permanent cure in sight?
Then there are those Doctors who never want to listen to what you have
to say and in their arrogance, act as if they’re GOD.
Instead, why not take herbs produced by greedy spammers every day?

I mean, that just *has* to be superior, right? After all, they're all
natural; packaged in those natural bottles, just as God intended.

With a nice natural profit for the spammers.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher
Ian Shillington
-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher
David Wright
2008-03-28 03:10:32 UTC
Post by Ian Shillington